The WatchmanSonic electronic measuring gauge
- One model fits all
- Quick and easy to install
- Suitable for steel and plastic tanks
- 12 months manufactures replacement guarantee
- Low power consumption
- 200 metre transmitter to receiver range
- Measures tanks up to 3 meters in height
- Option of audible setting sending out a buzzing tone when oil levels run out
How does it work?
- The transmitter sits on top of the tank and using ultrasonic level measurement techniques. Constantly measures the level of oil in the tank.
- It then transmits that information to the receiver which is plugged into an electric wall socket, located in a convenient place within the house.
- The height of the liquid is displayed on a LCD screen on the receiver. The householder can monitor the level of oil in their tank from inside their home.
- When the level of oil in the tank gets below 10% the fuel dispensing pump symbol appears, indicating to the householder that it is time to order some more oil.